Official Press Release: Organizers of the Hollywood Fringe Festival (www.hollywoodfringe.org) have announced the details of this year’s Town Hall & Workshop Series, a collection of free community events designed to assist venues, participants and other community members prepare for the 2016 Festival.
Schedule for Town Halls and Workshops:
- Workshop I: Working with Venues; Saturday, February 6th, 2-4 PM at Lounge Theatre (Lounge 2)
- Town Hall I: The Registration Process; Wednesday, February 10th, 8-10 PM at The Dragonfly
- Workshop II: Money & Promotion; Saturday, March 19th, 2-4 PM at Hudson Theatres (Backstage)
- Town Hall II: Marketing; Saturday, March 26th, 3-5 PM at Hudson Theatres (Mainstage)
- Workshop III: Final Preparations & Festival Expectations; Monday, April 25th, 8-10 PM at Sacred Fools (Lillian)
- Town Hall III: Ticketing & Festival Prep; Monday, May 2nd, 8-10 PM at Sacred Fools (Lillian)
- Workshop IV: How to Tech Your Fringe Show; Monday, May 9th, 8-10 PM at Sacred Fools (Lillian)
The seventh annual festival will take place June 9th-26th after a week of Previews taking place June 2nd-7th and an Opening Night Party on June 8th. The festival sold at least 50,000 tickets in 2015 and gave back all $400,000 to participating artists and venues. The month-long event continues to be one of the largest performing arts festivals in the country.